A DEEP DIVE INTO THE WORLD OF ACCOUNTANTS FOR BEGINNERS
ONE DAY COURSE
ACCOUNTANT 101 delivers an overview of accountants and the accountancy market to vendors that are:
• New to the sector, or want to know more about them as a channel
• Already in the market, and looking to give staff the knowledge boost they need
- What an accountant actually does, what services they provide, for whom and why.
- Why all firms are the same, but completely different!
- The role of technology within a practice, and what they use with clients
- The challenges firms face
- Why it’s not always easy for marketing, sales and support teams.
- MTD, GDPR and why accountants care so much
- Why moving to the cloud and new technology isn’t always easy
- Why compliance is unlikely to die, and the role of advisory services
- Shortcut your market orientation
- Communicate better at every stage – marketing, sales, support
- Understand how your product ‘fits’ with real challenges
- Highlight and overcoming barriers to adoption
"Richard's Accountant 101 session really helped our team to understand the accounting space as well as how to speak to accountants."− Harriet Phimister,Marketing Manager, Partnerships, Float
"Accountant 101 made a huge difference to how we approach the accountancy market. It accelerated our understanding of accountancy and the software space around it, and key trends happening in both of those areas. With that knowledge, we were able to refocus our marketing strategy in a way that would have taken months otherwise."− Charlie Taylor, Head of Analytics and Growth, CURVE
Why we’re doing it
Because having staff with a deeper knowledge of the accountancy sector can help you make better products, craft more powerful messages, and deliver more profitable client relationships. Accountant 101 will speed up the time it takes to get to know the market.
Ideal for sales, marketing, business development, support and product roles.
07815 429 489
About Richard Sergeant, MD Principle Point
I’ve worked in and around the accountancy market for 18 years, including 10 as MD of a subscription based technology business, and I know how technology is fundamentally changing the relationship accountants have with their clients. I now specialises in providing insight and business development support for Fintech vendors that want to make an impact at this exciting time.